Publication of a transparency notification (Article 14, first paragraph, of the Law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major holdings)
La Hulpe (Belgium), 22 July 2022, 7.00 a.m. CET – Regulated Information – Unifiedpost Group SA (Euronext: UPG) (Unifiedpost, the Group or the Company) has received a transparency notification from PE Group NV dated 19 July 2022. This transparency notification indicates that PE Group holds 4,09% of the voting rights of the Company. PE Group thus crossed the statutory transparency threshold of 3%. This transparency notification is the result of the introduction by the Company of the aforementioned transparency threshold of 3%.(1)
1. Content of the notification
The notification dated 19 July 2022 contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: Introduction of additional notification tresholds in the articles of association.
- Notification by: A person that notifies alone.
- Person subject to the notification requirement:
- PE Group NV, with registered seat at 3001 Leuven, Grauwmeer 1/41 bus 67.
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: 17 May 2022.
- Threshold that is crossed: 3%.
- Denominator: 34.546.431.
- Notified details:
- Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held: No shareholder of PE Group NV has a direct or indirect controlling interest in the company of more than 50%.
(1) This statutory threshold was introduced by the extraordinary general meeting of the Company on 17 May 2022, and (additionally) communicated by means of a press release on 12 July 2022.
Both this press release and the full transparency notification can be consulted on the Company’s website, here.
Investor Relations & Media
+32 491 15 05 09
About Unifiedpost Group
Unifiedpost is a leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments”. Unifiedpost operates and develops a 100% cloud-based platform for administrative and financial services that allows real-time and seamless connections between Unifiedpost’s customers, their suppliers, their customers, and other parties along the financial value chain. With its one-stop-shop solutions, Unifiedpost’s mission is to make administrative and financial processes simple and smart for its customers. Since its founding in 2001, Unifiedpost has grown significantly, expanding to offices in 32 countries, with more than 500 million documents processed in 2021, reaching over 1,600,000 SMEs and more than 2,500 Corporates across its platform today.
Noteworthy facts and figures:
- Established in 2001, with a proven track record
- 2021 turnover € 171 million
- 1400+ employees
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries (banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organisations, etc.) ranging from large internationals to SMEs
- Unifiedpost Payments, a fully owned subsidiary, is recognised as a payment institution by the National Bank of Belgium
- Certified Swift partner
- International M&A track record
- Listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, symbol: UPG
(*) Warning about future statements: The statements contained herein may contain forecasts, future expectations, opinions and other future-oriented statements concerning the expected further performance of Unifiedpost Group on the markets in which it is active. Such future-oriented statements are based on the current insights and assumptions of management concerning future events. They naturally include known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which seem justified at the time that the statements are made, but may possibly turn out to be inaccurate. The actual results, performance or events may differ essentially from the results, performance or events which are expressed or implied in such future-oriented statements. Except where required by the applicable legislation, Unifiedpost Group shall assume no obligation to update, elucidate or improve future-oriented statements in this press release in the light of new information, future events or other elements and shall not be held liable on that account. The reader is warned not to rely unduly on future-oriented statements.