Publication of a transparency notification (Article 14, first paragraph, of the Law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major holdings)
La Hulpe (Belgium), 26 October 2022, 7.00 a.m. CET – Regulated Information – Unifiedpost Group SA (Euronext: UPG) (Unifiedpost or the Company) has received a transparency notification from NN Group N.V. dated 24 October 2022. This transparency notification indicates that NN Group N.V. now (through subsidiaries) holds 14,95% of the voting rights of the Company and has thus crossed in a downward way the threshold of 15%. The transparency notification indicates furthermore that it concerns a “passive crossing”.
1. Content of the notification
The notification dated 24 October 2022 contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: Passive crossing of a threshold.
- Notification by: A parent undertaking or controlling person.
- Person subject to the notification requirement: NN Group N.V., with registered seat at Schenkkade 65, 2595 AS, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: 20 October 2022.
- Threshold that is crossed: 15%.
- Denominator: 35.824.154.
- Notified details:
- Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held:
The Company refers to the transparency notification of NN Group N.V. dated 24 October 2022, which can be consulted on the website (see below for the link), with an attached organogram of the chain of control.
Both this press release and the full transparency notification can be consulted on the Company’s website, here.
Investor Relations & Media
+32 491 15 05 09
About Unifiedpost Group
Unifiedpost is a leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments”. Unifiedpost operates and develops a 100% cloud-based platform for administrative and financial services that allows real-time and seamless connections between Unifiedpost’s customers, their suppliers, their customers, and other parties along the financial value chain. With its one-stop-shop solutions, Unifiedpost’s mission is to make administrative and financial processes simple and smart for its customers. Since its founding in 2001, Unifiedpost has grown significantly, expanding to offices in 32 countries, with more than 500 million documents processed in 2021, reaching over 1,600,000 SMEs and more than 2,500 Corporates across its platform today.
Noteworthy facts and figures:
- Established in 2001, with a proven track record
- 2021 turnover € 171 million
- 1400+ employees
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries (banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organisations, etc.) ranging from large internationals to SMEs
- Unifiedpost Payments, a fully owned subsidiary, is recognised as a payment institution by the National Bank of Belgium
- Certified Swift partner
- International M&A track record
- Listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, symbol: UPG
(*) Warning about future statements: The statements contained herein may contain forecasts, future expectations, opinions and other future-oriented statements concerning the expected further performance of Unifiedpost Group on the markets in which it is active. Such future-oriented statements are based on the current insights and assumptions of management concerning future events. They naturally include known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which seem justified at the time that the statements are made, but may possibly turn out to be inaccurate. The actual results, performance or events may differ essentially from the results, performance or events which are expressed or implied in such future-oriented statements. Except where required by the applicable legislation, Unifiedpost Group shall assume no obligation to update, elucidate or improve future-oriented statements in this press release in the light of new information, future events or other elements and shall not be held liable on that account. The reader is warned not to rely unduly on future-oriented statements.